8.7.11

159 buys of the week

WOAH I've been here a week today. It's crazy. Anyway, I thought I would share my two best buys of the week, one which dented my wallet (excuse the pun,.. you will soon find out), and one which was an epic cheap find. New York shopping is out of this world. I now see why New Zealand is so far behind in so many ways. It's hard not to go wild, thankfully Mel is my conscience most of the time, but even she gives in..

Best Buy - Commes wallet in Super Fluoro Blue. Super awesome and, it's a wallet, therefore super practical... I have been lusting after this for so long! Awesome space age boutique in Chelsea too.
IMG_4759
IMG_4760

Best Bargain - Zara sandals, on sale for $20. Some things are just great finds. Mel got a pair too.
IMG_3999

No comments:

Post a Comment