5.10.11

192 i'll be lightning

Earlier this year I attended a small pattern making class.. It didn't teach me much at all, but I got the basics to work with and ended up with an idea of how to make a princess line dress. I have been hiding this amazey chartreuse material for years now, it's DKNY silk from Global Fabrics that was too good to miss out on but I've never seemed to find a perfect use for it. Well here it is! It's all sorts of cool cos it looks like a block colour from far away but up close it has these dainty little white polka dots. My sort of jam.

Worn with my Ruby belt. And I thought it would be fun to chuck in my newest BRIGHTEST pair of shoes just in case things weren't exciting enough already. I bought them in Florence, from this amazing Italian brand called Casadei. I am obsessed with the heel shape.

1
2
3
4


No comments:

Post a Comment