29.3.11

112 hanging on to every heartbeat

Oh. my. god I just spent one and a half hour cleaning my fave boots which just got ridiculously mud covered in the weekend and in my apparent state I couldn't be bothered with them until tonight. Instant regrets, a bottle of leather conditioner (which has lasted me 3 years until now), some freakin hard out elbow grease and 40 (FORTTYY??) papertowels later we have new as new boots again soft as a baby's bum. These are my Maurie and Eve boots which have scored as many compliments as uncompliments. I love them.

maurie-eve-boot-chain-axl

And speaking of baby's bums how CUTE is Alexander Wang's baby niece. I am obsessed with this photo and I know all of you are too!!!! Move over Suri you would lose in a fashion fight to this sweety.

alexander wangs niece
baby baby baby! from The Cut

Busy busy week this week, tomorrow I am lucky enough to be helping out at the Ruby and Madame Hawke SS11/12 range launch which is super exciting! I can tell you it is all A maazing, start saving your pennies. And Friday going to a show at the Department Store with my homeboy Howie. Among countless days of work.. Stay tuned x

0A2M1272
Madame Hawke Journal 3, photos from Eleisha

No comments:

Post a Comment