26.3.11

111 emily baker for mi piaci and my new shoes

IMG_2496

IMG_2500

IMG_2508

Obsessed with my new shoes from Mi Piaci - Tessa observed they are pretty creepers and (after finding out what creepers were) I totally agree! They remind me of all things old school, and the pointy toe, fringing and chunky foam sole (especially the chunky foam sole) are a pretty magical mix for a good solid flat pair of shoes. In fact now I can very much channel my inner school girl thanks to these. Mi Piaci/Overland have always done brilliantly in nabbing top models - this is Emily Baker in Mi Piaci's latest winter campaign, after just 6 months of modelling and just before she jetted overseas to score 60 shows FTW this season including Alexander McQueen and Balenciaga. Side note - the following photos do not do her razor sharp cheekbones any justice.

Untitled1

Untitled

Untitled2
Mi Piaci

2 comments:

  1. love creepers. last year broken puppet boutique had the most amazing ones on sale for $100. still hit myself for not bothering to go and get some :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo hoo D: I wish mine had serrated sides

    ReplyDelete