15.9.10

32 MY FAVOURITE THINGS

Summer to a tee, I cannot wait to get my hands on these!

I want to make pleated skirts like Lonely Hearts tennis inspired SS10/11, and lounge around in Shakuhachi. Their SS10/11 takes me back to high school English taking inspiration from the haunting cult classic Heavenly Creatures. Silk, lace, and muted camel, pink and grey tones, it oozes lazy days and romantic nights and is the perfect effortlessly cool.

NZ fashion week is next week and I am lucky enough to be working with Ruby Boutique backstage. I am constantly amazed and obsessed with the fact that NZ fashion is taking over the world. Today I also spotted Ella Verberne (see last 3 photos) , the stunning 15 year old who has taken over in the past few months (SGC, twentysevennames, Kate Sylvester lookbooks). Go Asian!

Ruby Johnny dress

Shakuhachi Day Tripper Tiered Sun Dress

Lonely Hearts Prep shorts
Karla Spetic Freedom shirt

twenty seven names Blue Magic Patti shirt

twenty seven names Sinead lace dress


Stolen Girlfriends Club Victory Wing tee

2 comments:

  1. plan- pimp out the backstage stint, get a dope job and postpone your masterrrrrrss bro.

    ReplyDelete