10.6.11

149 school's out

Lately I've been obsessed with channelling school girl vibes whenever getting dressed. I have been feeling this way for a good few weeks now, but I've only just figured it out. The moment is stuck in my head earlier this week when I was there, bored, at work, and I suddenly realised I was dressed like a King's girl. Maybe it's all come from waking up far too late and subconsciously pining for the days when I didn't have to decide what to wear everyday. Whatever it is, I like it. A sense of uniform never did any harm, right?

If you're getting grumpy vibes from these photos, it's cos I was grumpy.

IMG_3516
Country Road merino long sleeve top, Madame Hawke top, Ruby skirt, belt from Spain, Mi Piaci shoes

IMG_3527
Ruby shirt, ribbon, Asos pleat shorts, Country Road ankle boots

IMG_3519
Shirt and skirt designed by me / school shirt, Country Road merino top

IMG_3536

IMG_3537
I am just still so obsessed with these

No comments:

Post a Comment